Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. This 5-part series was released on the Youtube.com/yowbooks channel in September 2007. With over 9.4 million cumulative views for all five parts, Surviving Planet X still reigns as the most successful Planet X production in the history of the topic.
Surviving Planet X Episode Summaries
- The Threat: How the approach of Planet X is already changing our world.
- Scientific Proof: Evidence for a catastrophic return of Planet X.
- Historical Proof: Past catastrophic flybys of Planet X and ancient predictions.
- Surviving: Preparations our governments are making for the Planet X flyby.
- Beyond: A vision of how humanity will rebuild after the Planet X flyby.